What to Expect
Our relationship will start with a free 20-minute consultation to better understand your goals and how we can help. We’ll also cover any questions you may have and based on your needs, you will be matched with one of our fully licensed therapists. Next, you will receive an intake and consent forms to fill out prior to your first appointment. All forms are e-fillable and e-signable- that means no printing, no scanning, no emailing required- just fill, e-sign and submit! Last but not least, you are scheduled to meet (online only during COVID-19 pandemic) with your therapist on the agreed-upon date and time.
Do you take insurance?
We are out of network providers and do not take any insurance, however, depending on your current health insurance benefits plan, it is possible for your services to be covered in full or in part. Every month, we provide you with an insurance-appropriate “superbill” that can be submitted for reimbursement. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We recommend asking the following five questions to your insurance provider to help determine your out of network benefits:
- Do I have out of network coverage?
- Does my out of network health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What dollar amount or percentage of each psychotherapy session is reimbursed or covered?
- How many outpatient mental health or psychotherapy sessions per calendar year that are covered in my plan?
- Do I need a pre-approval/ pre-authorization or referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
What is the per-session fee?
Payment, Cancellation & No-Show Policies
We offer a number of payment options that include cash, check, HSA, FSA, debit and major credit cards.
Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Your time is very valuable to us and we have the utmost respect for ensuring that we set our time aside with no other distractions or overlapping client bookings.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand by text or email.
- Failure to provide a 48-hour notice from the time of your scheduled appointment will result in a cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be charged a full-rate session fee.
Still have questions?
Free to reach out to schedule your 20-minute free consultation or to get started on an Appointment Request.