What are your weekly session rates?
- $100 – Sliding Scale (Limited availability- Please inquire for details)
- $150 – Postgraduate Masters-Level Clinicians, Limited License/Permit
- $200 – Fully Licensed Clinicians, Limited License/Permits with 5+ years experience
- $250 – Karen Conlon, LCSW- Clinical Director (Waitlist at this time)
- $250-$275 – Extended 75-minute Individual Sessions
- Aetna NY in-network– Contracted Rate or co-pay depending on your plan. We can verify insurance for you!
Do you offer sliding scale?
Yes, we offer a sliding scale rate of $100 per weekly session. Please inquire for details and let us know that you are looking for a sliding scale rate spot.
Do you take insurance?
Most of our clinicians are in-network providers with and we will advise you of the clinician’s insurance standing and availability before moving forward with confirming or booking a complimentary 20-min video consultation.
Out of Network
- All other insurances, Medicare, Medicaid. Depending on your insurance plan, you may have out-of-network benefits that will reimburse you for your out-of-pocket expenses.
- We can verify your benefits for you. If you would like for us to help, please fill out the information on this link: Insurance Verification Form
I don’t have Aetna NY- can I still see you?
We are out-of-network providers with other insurance companies, however, it may still be possible for your services to be partially covered.
For help in verifying your in-network or out-of-network coverage, please complete our Insurance Verification Form and have your insurance card available so that you can upload a picture of the front and back of the card.
Medicare and Medicaid plans– If you are a Medicare or Medicaid recipient, neither you or we are allowed to submit claims for reimbursement. Therefore, you should expect to pay for sessions out-of-pocket.
Kindly note that we have no control over what your individual insurance plan dictates, and your coverage may change at any time without our knowledge.
I would rather call insurance myself- what do I ask?
If you plan on using your out of network reimbursement benefits, we recommend that you contact your health insurance provider and ask the following questions:
- Do I have out-of-network coverage?
- Does my out-of-network health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What dollar amount or percentage of each psychotherapy session is reimbursed or covered? These codes may help you:
- Initial/First Intake Appointment: CPT Code 90791
- Ongoing Weekly Appointments: CPT Code 90837 or CPT Code 90834
- How many outpatient mental health or psychotherapy sessions per calendar year are covered by my health plan?
- Do I need a pre-approval, pre-authorization, or referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Payment, Cancellation, and No-Show Policies
We offer a number of payment options that include cash, check, HSA, FSA, debit, and major credit cards.
Cancellation, Late Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Your time is incredibly valuable to us, so we ensure that we set our time aside with no other distractions or overlapping client bookings. As a result, we’ve implemented the following policies for our clients to follow:
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand by texting (347-704-0632) or emailing (email@example.com) our office.
- Failure to provide a 48-hour notice from the time of your scheduled appointment will consequently result in a $75 late cancellation fee.
- No-shows will be charged the full-rate session fee.
Here’s some of your need-to-know legal information – click here to read more.
No Surprises Act 2022
Under a new federal rule to protect consumers from surprise health care bills, all health care providers must, effective January 1, 2022, provide a good faith estimate (GFE) of expected charges that may be billed for items and services to individuals who are uninsured (e.g., not enrolled in any health plan or coverage) or who are self-pay (e.g., not seeking to file a claim with their plan or coverage). The rule applies to both current and future patients who are uninsured or self-pay.
A simple 3-step process gets you started
Step 1: Complimentary 20 Minute Phone Consultation
Once you contact us, we will schedule you for a complimentary 20-minute consultation to better understand your goals and any questions that you may have about what to expect in therapy with us. Then, based on your needs, you will be matched with one of our therapists, or offered a referral upon request/if available.
Step 2: Paperwork
Next, you will receive electronic intake and consent forms to fill out prior to your first appointment – that means no printing, no scanning, no emailing required – just fill, e-sign, and submit!
Step 3: Meet Your Therapist
Last but not least, we will schedule you to meet (online-only during the COVID-19 pandemic) with your therapist for the very first time. Basically, we work hard to keep the beginning of our relationship hassle-free, and we hope you’ll find it simple, too.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact us today.