Cohesive Therapy NYC takes health and safety very seriously. Our building is setting forth some procedures, rules, and expectations to keep COVID-19 spread risk at a minimum. We have outlined these below:
- All tenants, employees, and visitors are required to wear a mask when entering the building. Additionally, everyone is required to wear a mask in the common areas. You will not be allowed in the building without wearing a mask.
- All visitors must maintain 6 feet of social distancing at all times.
- Elevator capacity will be limited to one family or related group at a time. We are keeping both sets of stairs open. One is designated for going up, and one is designated for going down.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your appointment time. This window of time allows for appropriate social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located in the lobby and in the Cohesive Therapy NYC’s suite.
- Our building does not have a central building-wide HVAC system. Each suite has it’s own AC unit, so no air is recirculated throughout the building.
- No one will be allowed to wait in the lobby due to social distancing requirements.
- All visitors must be pre-screened for Covid-19 before being allowed to enter the building. Click here for our Covid-19 pre-screening questionnaire.
In addition to these new COVID-19 building procedures, we are taking steps to ensure the safety of our clinicians and clients within the Cohesive Therapy NYC suite. There will be hand sanitizer readily available. We will stagger appointments to the best of our ability. We will be regularly sanitizing the office and waiting area spaces.