1) I AM IN-NETWORK WITH AETNA-NY
Please complete our form below, and have your insurance card available so that you can upload a picture of the front and back of the card.
We will check your benefits and get back to you with information about your co-payment or deductible, as provided by your insurance plan.
Co-payments, deductibles and applicable late-cancellation charges are payable on day of service or intended service. You may also call us at (347) 704-0632 with any questions.
2) I HAVE OUT-OF-NETWORK BENEFITS OR PAYING OUT-OF-POCKET:
With the exception of AETNA, we are out-of-network providers with all insurance carriers, however, depending on your current health insurance benefits plan, it may be possible for your services to be covered in full or in part.
Out-of-network means that you pay for your session in full at the time of service, by credit card, HSA or FSA and once per month, we courtesy submit a claim on your behalf of your paid sessions to your insurance company.
For help in verifying your out-of-network coverage, please complete our form below, and have your insurance card available so that you can upload a picture of the front and back of the card.
We will check your benefits and get back to you with the information provided by your insurance plan.
Kindly note that we have no control over what your individual insurance plan dictates, and your coverage may change at any time without our knowledge.
We cannot appeal, advocate or engage with your insurance company if they do not reimburse you for services.
You may also call us at (347) 704-0632 with any questions.
3) If you prefer to verify benefits on your own:
If you would like to verify your plan on your own, we recommend that you contact your health insurance provider and ask the following questions:
- Does my health insurance plan have mental health coverage?
- If out-of-network: Does my plan have out-of-network mental health reimbursement?
- What dollar amount or percentage of each psychotherapy session is reimbursed or covered? These codes may help you:
- Initial/First Intake Appointment: CPT Code 90791
- Ongoing Weekly Appointments: CPT Code 90837
- Do you cover telehealth sessions? If so, what modifier do you require? (GT or 95)
- How many outpatient mental health or psychotherapy sessions per calendar year are covered by my health plan?
- Will I need to get a pre-approval, pre-authorization, or referral from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?